Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is a hybrid therapy developed and fine-tuned over thirty years by world-renowned therapist Marisa Peer. It combines the most effective principles of NLP, Psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to rewire the subconscious mind and bring unparalleled results in 1-3 sessions.
SIGN UP & GET MY “FROM ANXIOUS TO CALM” TRAINING TO KICKSTART YOUR TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY!
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, therapist, and best-selling author with over three decades of experience. Named Best British Therapist by Men’s Health magazine and featured in Tatler’s Guide to Britain’s 250 Best Doctors, she uses her experiences treating patients including rock stars, CEOs, elite Olympic athletes, royalty and Oscar-winning actors.
RTT not only works well for breaking habits like smoking and emotional eating, but is also brilliant for anxiety, depression, fear of public speaking, confidence issues, low self-esteem, and so much more.
- Achieving Goals
- Compulsive Behavior
- Eating Issues
- Emotional Blocks
- Feeling not lovable or not enough
- Improve Memory, Focus, Concentration
- Lack of Connection
- Money Block/Issues
- Panic Attacks
- Public Speaking
- Wealth Wiring
- Weight Control
Before we can work together, we need to meet to ensure that you are a good match for the program and plan the right strategy for you.
LIFE TRANSFORMATION SESSION
- 1 x Discovery call session – 45 mins
- 1 x Phenomenal RTT Session – 2 hours
- 1 x Customised recording to rewire new & powerful beliefs
- 1 x Coaching session – 1 hour
- 1 x special gift will be delivered to your doorsteps because you are enough
- Email/Messenger support for 30 days
- A private Facebook group where you can share your experience and get advice
Investment for your Well-being: US$397
Disclaimer: Results may vary from individuals individual to individual and will not be the same for all clients. Statements and products offered on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult your doctor before making any health care decisions.